- Predator 44 Super Steer Kontiki
- 44lb thrust motor
- Accessory Case
- 3 batteries 12V 9.0Ah
- 1× D battery
- 1× battery charger
Predator 44 Super Steer
$1,950.00 incl. GST
The Predator’s intelligent shark design allows it to cut through the waves rather than bounce over the top and swing off course.
Each Kontiki Predator comes with a FREE Accessory Case.
Registered Design #411447 © Fishtex 2009-12
- The Predator’s unique natural shape with tail fin is designed to sit low in the water and dive under the breaking surf to maintain perfect direction.
- Superior natural shark stealth design cuts through the water with less resistance (for both launching and retrieving). Have a think about this – the shark shape has been well tested and proven for millions of years!
- The Predator range includes 2 motor thrust options: 44lb & 54lb. Your choice to suit your conditions & all fitted with salt water motors
- Easy to use on your own or with friends or family
- Perfectly balanced for best performance and handling, loading into vehicle etc
- Perfect power to weight ratio; very fast through the water
- Range up to 2.3km offshore
- A real head-turner: the Predator looks very smart
- 24 month Predator Kontiki & Winch warranty
- 12 month battery warranty
- The light weight Predator weighs from only 12kg with batteries
- Fully waterproof resin-encased reliable electronic timer. Use a magnet to adjust settings or the top mounted switch.
- Very simple to operate timer: set between 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 minute timer, or set to ‘infinity’ to go until the battery level cut out
- Free sturdy accessory carry-all case. Holds tools & batteries etc
- The natural tail shape works with the rudder to keep the Predator on course in rough conditions
- Batteries are mounted well forward to keep the motor in the water under full power in rough seas
- A ‘KIWI ORIGINAL’ – designed and made in New Zealand
- Off-set tow point to counter the torque of the motor
- The Predator control unit monitors power consumption and provides protection to the electronics and batteries. If anything snags blades from turning the motor is stopped 3 times and restarted, if snag still exists it will turn off and stay off.
Dimensions: L1310 x H500 x W415mm